Sunday, March 17, 2019

Fifteen Promises of the Rosary~The Tenth Promise

     The Tenth Promise to those who faithfully pray the Rosary is that they will enjoy great glory in HeavenObedience to the Commands of Our Lord is the fruit of imitation of Mary's love for Jesus. Praying the Rosary daily transforms our souls in such a way that our hearts grow more deeply in love with Jesus, who said "If you love me, keep my commandments." (John 14:15)
     "He that hath my commandments and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me. And he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father. And I will love him and will manifest myself to him." Judas (not the Iscariot) saith to Him, "Lord, how is it that thou will manifest thyself to us and not to the world?" Jesus answered and said to him, "If any one love me he will keep my word and my Father will love him. And we will come to him and will make our abode with him. He that loveth me not, keepeth not my words. And the word which you have heard is not mine but the Father's who sent me. These things have I spoken to you, abiding with you."
The Words of Jesus
From the Gospel fo John 
Chapter 14 Verses 21 through 25
Douay Rheims Catholic Bible