Sunday, August 02, 2015

Saint Jude ~ God's Will

Trustingly accepting and lovingly obeying
the holy and perfect will of our Almighty Father
with all our mind, heart and strength
...our greatest need...
"Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, 
faithful servant and friend of Jesus,  
the Church honors and invokes you universally, 
as the patron of difficult  cases, of things almost despaired of, 
Pray for me,I am so helpless and alone. 
Intercede with God for me that He bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. 
Come to my assistance in this great need 
that I may receive  the consolation and help of heaven 
in all my necessities, tribulations, and  sufferings, 
particularly -(make your request here)
- and that I may praise  God with you and all the saints forever. 
I promise, O Blessed St. Jude, 
to be  ever mindful of this great favor granted me by God 
and to always honor you as  my special and powerful patron, 
and to gratefully encourage devotion to you." 
Amen